By using our Product and services, there are several ways that we may collect personal information from you, whether explicitly by asking you for it or automatically.
First, we may ask you to provide personal information as part of registration for our Product or when corresponding with you. This may include the following instances:
- When you register to use the Product, we will ask to collect certain information from you. This may include your name, your business’s name, email address, physical address, and phone number (“Contact Information”) in order to be able to contact you, verify your account and allow you to log in to your account in future instances. We may also ask you some questions about information about your applications and IT environment.
- When you contact us with questions, comments, or for purposes of customer/technical support, we collect the information contained in your message, which may include your Contact Information and any other personal information you provide.
- We will also collect such information when you ask to be included in our mailing lists or express an interest in hearing more about the Product and related services, in order to send you information in the future regarding our services, our partners, promotions or events. Another way we may actively collect your contact information is through surveys we may conduct from time to time. Participation and providing information in surveys is optional.
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR SOLICIT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT US OR SEND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF TO US, INCLUDING YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, OR EMAIL ADDRESS. IN THE EVENT THAT WE LEARN THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13, WE WILL DELETE THAT INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non Personally Identifiable Information.
When you download and use the Product, we collect the following:
• Information regarding your use of the Product;
• The Product uses “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Product to better understand how you use the Product. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Product.
We may keep, use, and share, publicly and with our partners, aggregated non-personally identifiable information derived from information provided by your use of the Product, including but not limited to for the purpose of improving our services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
We may use the information provided to us to:
• Collect and store it as part of product registration and in order to monitor your use of the Product;
• Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important to support the Product.
• Contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is accurate or when in need of additional information to complete your profile;
• Receive feedback and comments from you about our Product and inquire about any features you would like to see in future offerings. We may also contact you to ask about your satisfaction, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products that you may be interested in;
• Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
• Bill you as applicable, which might require the use of third-party billing providers. We do not store any of your personal payment information.
• Evaluate your use, preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes;
• Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
(1) We are required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on NooBaa Ltd., or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
(3) We share it with third parties utilized by the Company as part of the provision of the Company's services and such use is limited by such third parties to the provision of such services.
In addition, we may provide aggregate statistics about users, sales, traffic patterns, and other information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Product reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Such measures include secure access keys, and encryption for data in motion and at-rest.
In addition, we recommend that you do your part in protecting yourself from unauthorized access to your account by ensuring no one else uses your computer when you are logged in, by logging off from the Product when it is not in use and by keeping your password confidential.
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address email@example.com
Version: August 11, 2016